We are Paula’s Choice Skincare a global skincare company whose unparalleled mix of products and information changes lives around the globe.
Our European HQ is based in Amersfoort where we currently locate 50 employees. Besides that, we hold satellite offices in London and Berlin.
In contrast to many other skincare brands in Europe we sell our products primarily via multiple owned webshops. Therefore we are an organization with a very strong e-commerce focus and drive.
The webshops are the key to our success, now and in the near future. Our growth plan to further develop the European market space is ambitious. To expand our business and realize our challenging growth plans we are looking for a Director Countries and Business Development (Full Time)
Director Countries and Business Development
As Director of Countries and Business Development, you have a leadership role for PC EU (4 direct reports), are a commercial business partner for the General Manager, Management Team and other stakeholders.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Budget and targets for all markets, both DTC (direct to consumer) and B2B (business to business).
- Lead and manage the German, UK and Dutch country teams as well as the business development team and the customer care team. Also setting up new country teams to support our growth.
- Further develop and improve the commercial strategy.
- Execute strategy. Translate it into tactics and actionable plans and make it happen within a complex international organization.
- Liaise with peers and stakeholders at the US office.
- Develop clear strategy for customer care as a USP for the brand.
- Minimum of 7 Years of e-commerce experience in a leading commercial role.
- Experience with P&L responsibility.
- You have an eye for commercial opportunity in an e-commerce environment with a clear focus on added value for the customer.
- You know how to translate strategy into clearly defined tactical plans and clear deliverables (get it off the slide).
- You know how to prioritize and focus and help others keep track.
- You’re a good leader and a real teamplayer: Your team’s success is your success. You help people grow and you can bring people together cross-functionally.
- Fluent in English, spoken as well as written.
- Outstanding communication skills and stake holder management.
- Experience in the beauty industry is a pre.
- Excellent analytical skills, data driven.
- Experience in an International setting is a pre.
- Experience with an agile way of working and Scrum is a pre.
At Paula’s Choice we have values what we call our committed behavior when you recognize yourself in this you will feel at home in our company:
We stand by and honor our commitments. We take ownership and hold ourselves and each other accountable.
We identify challenges and turn them into opportunities.
GET IT DONE
We are proactive, take action and make things happen.
WORK AS ONE TEAM
We share one vision and act as one integrated team. We support one another to be successful.
We are respectful, collaborative and positive.
ADAPT TO CHANGE
We challenge ourselves and others to continually innovate, think big, be bold, and be competitive.
Would you like to apply for position within a rapidly growing organization in the e-commerce we invite you to send us your motivation letter in English together with your Curriculum Vitae;http://paulas-choice.onlinevacatures.nl/nl/Vacature/Solliciteren/85436
If you want further information about these vacancies please contact Sandra Voskuilen, Manager HR & Office Facilities via email@example.com