We are Paula’s Choice Skincare a global skincare company whose unparalleled mix of products and information changes lives around the globe.
Our European HQ is based in Amersfoort where we currently locate 50 employees. Besides that, we hold satellite offices in London and Berlin.
In contrast to many other skincare brands in Europe we sell our products primarily via multiple owned webshops. Therefore we are an organization with a very strong ecommerce focus and drive.
The webshops are the key to our success, now and in the near future. Our growth plan to further develop the European market space is ambitious. To expand our business and realize our challenging growth plans we are looking for a
Product Owner eCommerce (Full Time)
Within this role you are responsible for the continuous improvement and new feature development of all our webshops in the European market space. Your goal is to provide the ultimate shopping experience for our customers. Which of course implies continuous optimization in it’s broadest sense.
In order to achieve this, you will work within a multidisciplinary team. You will guide the team whilst working as one of them. Your guidance and priorization is always based on business value. For new feature development and other technical changes of the platform you will be working closely with our external development agency.
Furthermore you will be working closely together with multiple other marketing and country teams. To succeed excellent stakeholder management with international stakeholders is a must.
Worth mentioning is that you will play an important role in the further development of the global Paula’s Choice eCommerce landscape, working closely together with our HQ in Seattle.
Within this roll you will have 3 direct reports.
What are you going to do?
- Create user stories and manage the product backlogs to make sure that your team and the external development team, delivers the proper enhancements. Constantly weighing business and consumer value versus efforts.
- Work in close collaboration with various stakeholders and the multidisciplinary team to define business and consumer value and to decide upon priorities.
- You own the vision for the eCommerce platform in Europe within the overall strategy.
- You are responsible for monitoring, optimization, configuration and development of the overall eCommerce platform;
- You are responsible for proper testing and validating of new product releases
- Interact with your counterpart at Paula’s Choice Global (US) to get aligned on what they are working on and sharing best practices.
- Enable and empower the country teams, so they can win big in their markets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University/Master’s Degree, preferably with a focus on eCommerce, digital, business, or web optimization.
- Minimal 3-5 Years of experience in eCommerce, preferably as product owner and/or eCommerce manager.
- You get the commercial and technical aspects of our business and you understand retail.
- Your mindset is truly data driven.
- Excellent international stakeholder management.
- Excellent teamplayer with outstanding communication skills.
- Understanding of eCommerce software and operations. Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a big plus.
- Understanding of analytics software such as Google - or Adobe Analytics.
- Excellent eye for UX and design.
- You truly understand CRO and you are experienced with A/B or other multivariate testing get the best improvements and results.
- Experience with agile working, preferably Scrum.
- Fluent in English and ideally one other European language.
At Paula’s Choice we have values what we call our committed behavior when you recognize yourself in this you will feel at home in our company:
We stand by and honor our commitments. We take ownership and hold ourselves and each other accountable.
We identify challenges and turn them into opportunities.
GET IT DONE
We are proactive, take action and make things happen.
WORK AS ONE TEAM
We share one vision and act as one integrated team. We support one another to be successful.
We are respectful, collaborative and positive.
ADAPT TO CHANGE
We challenge ourselves and others to continually innovate, think big, be bold, and be competitive.
We are not afraid to learn from our failures. We support the growth and development of one another in order to embrace and drive change.
Do you recognize yourself in above and do you enjoy working in a dynamic work and informal environment? Then apply and perhaps will join our enthusiastic team, we look forward to receiving your motivation letter together with your Curriculum Vitae and portfolio: http://paulas-choice.onlinevacatures.nl/nl/Vacature/Solliciteren/85043
If you want further information about this vacancy please contact Sandra Voskuilen, Manager HR & Office Facilities via firstname.lastname@example.org